Health and Hygiene are basic rights of every individual, they aren’t a luxury but a necessity. Poverty and inequality have made health care and hygiene a privilege for a few and thus a precious gift like life is widely wasted. New India’s aim is to make this basic right available to all, by investing in and creating affordable quality health-care. Let us not let the lack of money, be the reason for lack of empathy!
A nation’s progress lies in its ability to provide health and care to its people! A healthy India is our aim!
-Vijay Tata & Amrita Tata, Trustees, New India Charitable Trust
Cashless Cancer Care & Cure for the Poor
• Vijay Tata & Amrita Tata are committing Rs. 200 Crores towards the building of cashless cancer care hospital for underprivileged in Bangalore
• Gifting 50 Acres Land worth Rs.100 Crores
• Plus Rs. 100 crores over a period of time for hospital development
• Hospital Phase-1 will be ready by December 2018.
- No Cash Counters
- Open only for poor in India
- One stop comprehensive cancer care under one roof
- 150 Beds
- Renowned Oncologists
Project Design Partner
- UK based Architect and Engineering firm, BDP, formerly known as Building Design Partnership.
- It is a firm of architects and engineers employing over 900 staff in the UK and internationally.
- This firm will be planning and designing the entire project.
- For details please check www.bdp.com